What is Marshall Net Impact?
Marshall Net Impact is a chapter of Net Impact, a worldwide organization committed to using the power of business to create a better world.
As an organization of diverse MBA students at USC who are interested in promoting more socially responsible business practices, our members believe that business can both earn a profit and create positive social change. Areas of interest include, but are not limited to:
- Corporate Social Responsibility
- Social Entrepreneurship
- Environmental Issues
- Renewable Energy
- Non-Profit Sector
- International Development
- Socially-Responsible Investing
- Being the Thought-Leaders for the Future of Business
Marshall Net Impact aims to provide its members with
- Enhanced education about ways to promote socially responsible and ethical business practices
- Opportunities to network with like-minded business professionals
- Opportunities to network with fellow impact-focused graduate students
Marshall Net Impact serves to educate and increase awareness of socially responsible business issues through building partnerships and networking with businesses, non-profits, students, faculty, and other organizations within the Marshall community, as well as the nationwide Net Impact network. We aim to connect the dots between traditional business functions and social/environmental impact.
Benefits of Membership
Our alliance with Net Impact, a national organization which promotes socially responsible business practices at most of the world’s top business schools, provides our members with access to:
- Educational events
- An extensive member network
- Employment opportunities
- Real-world impact projects
- National Conference